So, now it’s the turn of 2012 Survival Guide to be reviewed. I wonder what I’ll turn up… This page is designed to present:
- All the fundamentals in a easy research info and image box
- Purchasing information
- Stats, statistics, and more statistics! You do better than a good statistics analysis, and that’s exactly what I do in the statistics part of the review.
- Evaluations from the consumers that use the product and frequently opinion from those contemplating buying it
- Everyone should get an added bonus with their purchase – learn how you can too
A quick extra word about the purchase bonus: to be entitled you’ll need to click through to the program vendor by way of a hyperlink labeled using this icon:
. It will notify the seller you were sent over by purrl.net and we’ll earn a commission. To say thanks to you you’ll get our exclusive bonuses. We write the assessments utilizing statistics and also user thoughts and opinions and thus this doesn’t impact the neutrality of the evaluations.
|Product Name: ||2012 Survival Guide |
|Standard Price: ||$79 |
|Website: || |
|Author: || Byron Walker |
|Reviewer: ||Leslie Trawler |
|Review Updated: ||03rd Oct 2010 |
|Bonus Offered: ||Yes |
Permit me to start with reminding you that payments for this product are by means of a third party payment processor called Clickbank. They guarantee the 60 day refund promise is enforced. They host the payment page, and will email you download details soon after you pay. To be able to go to the transaction page you must first visit the 2012 Survival Guide web site over at 2012-survival-guide.com. It is the only web site that’s selling the product. From that site search for the Purchase link that will take you to the payment page.
Complete 2012 Survival Guide, How To Survive 2012 Or Any Other Disaster.
- 101 items you’ve got to have before 2012 or you may never get your hands on them. (Seems like common sense, but you’re sure to forget at least 10!)
- Urban survival on steroids – if you or your family are caught anywhere with over 1,000,000 enemies you’re going to need this information to survive!
- May 2010 – Tennessee is bombarded with double its record rainfall (from 170mm to 345 mm) damaging and destroying property, even as far as Nashville!
- Understand what the Maya, Illuminati, New World Order, Norse Vikings, Hopi Prophecies, Nastradamus and the Order of Druids all really say about 2012
- Need strong willed, conservative leaders who don’t back down just because something is tough, and can rebuild the country into what it should be!
- Jun. 2010 – Arkansas is hit by at least 150mm of rain in a mere hours, raising the little Mississippi 23 feet – responsible for more deaths.
- Practically automatic ways to generate electricity at the flip of a switch! It’s so brain-dead simple you may start using it now…
- Ride out any financial bubble (depression, hyperinflation, aggressive recession), while maintaining (or even improving) your lifestyle!
- Truly believe in the American dream – not in terms of dollar figures on a screen, but honest trade and good old-fashioned prosperity.
- Consciousness shifts, extra terrestrials and shamans – separate what’s fact and fiction, even if it sounds too crazy to be true!
User Comment and Discussion
Composing thousands of critiques is a thankless job. Luckily, though, I do not have to do it alone – I have my audience to aid me. So make sure you take the opportunity to let everyone know what you think regarding 2012 Survival Guide
Product Stats and Evaluation
Buyer satisfaction and buyer frenzy – exactly what are they? Well, you must by now have a decent idea of what the product does, at the very least from the publisher’s viewpoint from their description. But we have to look beyond that and try to get an indicator of quality that the author cannot affect. For this, we use stats which are authored by the payment processor Clickbank.com (our about page
has detailed information). I use these stats to create an indication of how happy customers are (buyer satisfaction) and just how well the product is selling (buyer frenzy).
The stats have spoken and I have worked out a buyer satisfaction score of 60.8/100 for 2012 Survival Guide. So, that is on the low side – with approximately thirty-percent of customers looking for a return perhaps concerns must be raised about this product’s quality.
The Buyer Frenzy Indicator
Buyer Frenzy Score is an sign of how much enthusiasm there is in a product – a little like the item’s ‘sales rank’. A very high frenzy rating implies that people are going wild for a product, purchasing it in their 100s every single day. Products that have a high frenzy are very frequently high quality programs. 2012 Survival Guide has a frenzy rating of 65.81/100 that is just about normal – the frenzy levels have not attained fever pitch just yet.
All round, what’s our final verdict on 2012 Survival Guide? This rating takes into account all the things we have talked about up to now, as well as trust ranking sites such as http://www.mywot.com/ This is an indicator of the faith that we place in the product, that the public places in the product and that the word wide web places in the product. The final score is 5.48/10.
That’s not the complete bottom of the pile yet it’s not an outstanding rating either. Overall, this could possibly be something that’s best sidestepped. A good alternate might be to check out the very best ranked product on the site for its categories. So you may want to look at every category and see if there’s a product that better fits your expections. Please click the subsequent hyperlinks:: General
, Spirituality, New Age & Alternative Beliefs
2012 Survival Guide Purchase Bonus
Lastly, let me just talk about the all important purchase bonus. If you end up buying 2012 Survival Guide after reading about it right here, that entitles you to just a little from us. To find out precisely what that is and how to get hold of it, see here: 2012 Survival Guide extra