- A succinct breakdown of the product
- Info on exactly where to order
- Statistical information for the product to help you in your buying decision
- A community forum for discussion of the product with other customers in the comments area
- Details of the exclusive bonus which we provide
|Product Name:||500 In 15|
|Review Updated:||02nd Oct 2010|
Where to Buy
500 In 15 is sold from their internet site, which you can check out via this link: 500in15.com The product is not really offered for sale through other retailers, even if you may discover other websites that link straight to the payment processor page. Even so, it is best to click through to the vendor to see the most up-to-date price. If you would like to buy without utilising an affiliate link you can do so by clicking here: http://www.500in15.com/
Welcome To $500 In 15 Days LIVE! – Watch As I Start From Scratch & Set Up Systems To Generate $500 in 15 Days On Cruise Control.
- You can still make great money – legitimately and quickly – using traffic methods that don’t involve paying for traffic
- Learn how to make your first $500 in just 15 days
- Watch a series of videos as the author records his computer screen as he makes over $500 in 13 Days
User Comment and Discussion
We allow all opinions about the product – good or bad – with the aim of helping people in arriving at a purchasing decision. Please don’t be afraid to enter the discussion!
Product Stats and Assessment
To answer this question we take advantage of statistics. Statistics allow us to provide a completely unbiased view of the product. The figures, you see, come directly from the payment processor and cannot be amended by the vendors. (See our about page for more info on exactly how we use the stats). We use the stats to produce two quality indicators: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.
Buyer SatisfactionWe have given this product a buyer satisfaction rating of 87.22/100 which is pretty high – it means that approximately nine in ten people were satisfied with this product.
Our Buyer Frenzy IndicatorBuyer Frenzy is an indication of how much interest there in a product – a bit like a product’s ‘sales rank’. When a product scores a high frenzy rating, it means that customers are falling over themselves to get to a product, buying it in droves every day. Products with a top frenzy score are very often quality products.
500 In 15 has a frenzy rating of 61.41/100 which is about standard – the frenzy levels haven’t arrived at fiver pitch quite yet