- A succinct breakdown of the product
- Details on where to buy
- Stats info for the product to assist you in your purchasing decision
- A forum for debate of the product with other customers in the comments area
- Information on the special purchase bonus which we provide
|Product Name:||Ad ToolBox|
Where to Buy
Ad ToolBox is sold directly from their webpage, which you can pay a visit to via this link: adtoolbox.com The product isn’t sold via other stores, although you may come across some other sites which link directly to the payment processor page. Nevertheless, it is best to click through to the merchant to find out the latest price. If you’d like to buy without utilising an affiliate link you can do so by clicking here: http://adtoolbox.com/homepage.html
Our software will monitor your Social Ads by pausing/deleting all ads that are not performing well and leaving you only the best converting ads!
- Monitor FaceBook Ads and pause/delete all ads that are not performing well! And still much more!
- Import/Export your Ad Designs and Target Market Settings.
- Split Test thousands of Target Market Variables.
- Create hundreds of ad designs within minutes!
- Automatically upload your ads to FaceBook.
User Comment and Discussion
We permit all comments about the product – whether positive or negative – with a view to aiding people in arriving at a buying decision. Don’t be frightened to enter the debate!
Product Statistics and Assessment
In order to answer this question we turn to statistics. Statistics allow us to provide a completely unbiased view of the product. The figures, you see, come directly from the payment processor and cannot be amended by the vendors. (See our about page for further info on exactly how we use the stats). We use the stats to produce two quality indicators: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.
Buyer SatisfactionOur buyer satisfaction rating for this product is 64.7/100 which is relatively low – this means that a fair percentage of people are coming away unhappy.
Buyer FrenzyBuyer Frenzy Rating is an indication of how much interest there in a product – a little like the product’s ‘sales rank’. A high frenzy rating means that customers are going mad for a product, buying it in their hundreds every day. Products with a high frenzy are very often quality products.
Ad ToolBox has a frenzy rating of 69.56/100 which is around standard – the frenzy levels haven’t arrived at fiver pitch quite yet