- A product facts section along with quick lookup important information
- With these electronic products it will often be difficult to understand the best place to purchase so I have written a section specifically for that.
- The payment processor puts out stats about the program and I analyse these numbers to assess its quality.
- A community discussion forum for discussion of the product with other people in the comments part of the review
- Learn how to get your hands on a purchase bonus
|Product Name:||Become A Game Tester|
|Review Updated:||08th Oct 2010|
Where to Buy
It is an electronic product, so it is not distributed via typical stores. You’ll have to go directly to the Become A Game Tester website (just click here:becomeagametester.com). Usually you will need to read through their sales copy, and it can be confusing to see the “Buy It Now” link. To purchase without using an affiliate link clear your internet cookies then just click here: http://www.becomeagametester.com.
In the next 4 minutes I’m going to show you EXACTLY how you can GET PAID $20, $35, or $60 per hour to play the NEWEST video games WAY before they’re even released!
- Step-by-step advice to writing killer resumes and application letters
- Info about gaming companies from around the globe and the USA
- How to become a pro game tester within 60 days guaranteed
- How to prepare for your very first game testing interview
User Comment and Discussion
Here is the area of the assessment in which product buyers can let everybody know concerning their experiences – negative and positive – with the product. You won’t come across any one sided shill reviews here – we allow comments from everyone and love to read helpful criticism of a product.
Product Stats and Analysis
To answer this we rely on statistics. All the products we analyze utilize the same transaction processor. They supply statistics on all of the items they include. (Check out the about us page for more information on the manner in which we utilize statistics). The data give us two quality signals: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.