- A helpful breakdown of the product
- Details on where to buy
- Stats information on the product to assist you as part of your buying decision
- A community forum for debate of the product together with other users in the comments section
- Information on the special purchase bonus that we provide
|Product Name:||Click Conspiracy|
|Review Updated:||30th Sep 2010|
Where to Buy
Click Conspiracy is sold directly from their webpage, that you can take a look at by clicking here: clickconspiracy.com The product is not distributed via any other shops, even if you may discover other sites that link directly to the payment processor web page. Having said that, it’s best to click through to the source to see the latest price. If you would like to buy without utilizing an affiliate link you can do so via this link: http://clickconspiracy.com
A forbidden software system stolen back from a cut throat $1.6 billion empire. This darkside software sucks cash from the internet like a carwash vac.
- It’s so under the radar that even Google can’t detect what it’s doing
- A new piece of software that can literally generate money on demand
- The ability to generate cash for anybody at any time
- A breathtaking feat of automated cash generation
- This $113,648 software system changes everything
User Comment and Discussion
We encourage all opinions on the product – good or bad – with the aim of aiding people in coming to a buying decision. Don’t be frightened to enter the discussion!
Product Stats and Assessment
To answer this question we harness the power of statistics. All the products we review use the same payment processor. They provide statistics on all the products they list. (See our about page for more info on the way in which we use the stats). The statistics provide us with two quality indicators: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.
Buyer SatisfactionOur buyer satisfaction rating for this product is 86.14/100 which is pretty high – it means that approximately nine in ten people were satisfied with this product.
Our Buyer Frenzy RatingBuyer Frenzy is an indication of how much interest there in a product – a little like the product’s ‘sales rank’. When a product scores a high frenzy rating, it means that customers are going crazy for a product, buying it in their hundreds every day. Products with a high frenzy are usually quality products.
Click Conspiracy has a frenzy score of 61.50/100 which is about standard – the frenzy levels haven’t arrived at fiver pitch yet