- A helpful breakdown of the product
- Info on where to purchase
- Statistical info about the product to assist you as part of your purchasing decision
- A forum for discussion of the product together with other users in the comments area
- Details of the unique purchase bonus that we offer
|Product Name:||Clickbank Player’s Club|
|Review Updated:||03rd Oct 2010|
Where to Buy
Clickbank Player’s Club is sold directly from their web-site, which you can take a look at via this link: cbincomesecrets.com The product is not available through other outlets, even if you could possibly find other sites that link straight to the payment processor web page. Even so, it is best to click through to the product owner to see the latest price. If you wish to purchase without utilising an affiliate link you can do so via this link: http://www.cbincomesecrets.com/players/
Puts streams of automated income at your fingertips
- How to generate ongoing sales and commissions so that you get paid for months
- How to be done with all that technical nonsense within a matter of minutes
- Why your very first project will pay you for at least 5 months
- Why this works for both product owners and affiliates alike
- Why the FAT CATS don’t tell you this
User Comment and Discussion
We permit all opinions about this product – consistently – with a view to aiding people in coming to a buying decision. Don’t be afraid to enter the debate!
Product Stats and Assessment
In answering this we turn to statistics. You see there are so many digital products out there, covering such a wide range of fields that we simply don’t have the resources to try them all first-hand. Instead, we use the stats provided by the payment provider that handles the card payments for this product. (See our about page for further info on the way in which we use the stats). We use the stats to produce two quality indicators: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.
The Buyer Satisfaction RatingThis product scores 56.04/100 which is low – over a third of people who buy the product end up regretting that purchase.
Buyer FrenzyBuyer Frenzy is an indicator of how much interest there in a product – a bit like a product’s ‘sales rank’. With a high ‘frenzy’ mark you can be sure that customers are going mad for a product, buying it in their hundreds every day. Products with a top frenzy score are usually quality products.
Clickbank Player’s Club has a frenzy score of 67.53/100 which is about standard – the frenzy levels haven’t reached fiver pitch yet