- A short report about the product
- Details on where to buy
- Statistical information about the product to assist you in your buying decision
- A community forum for debate of the product together with other users in the comments section
- Details of the one of a kind purchase bonus which we provide
|Product Name:||DIY Solar Water Heater|
|Review Updated:||03rd Oct 2010|
Where to Buy
DIY Solar Water Heater is sold directly from their website, that you can visit by clicking here: SimpleHeaters.com The product is not really sold via any other retailers, although you could possibly discover some other websites which link straight to the payment processor page. Having said that, it is best to click through to the merchant to find out the latest price. If you wish to buy without utilising an affiliate link that can be done so by clicking here: http://www.SimpleHeaters.com
You Can Easily Build Your Own Solar Water Heater and Save up to 33% Off Your Electric Bill Every Month While Helping the Environment.
- Which breakthrough companies have been developing new solar power technology and what companies you might want to invest in.
- What new solar power technology is out there and why you might want to use it to get your utility costs down.
- How to incorporate different kinds of alternative energy to combine with your solar power to save money.
- The reasons why solar power has been ignored in the past and why it is now important for the future.
- How to find the right solar energy products for you and how you can implement them in your life
- Just what solar power is and how it can be beneficial to your daily life.
- Organic gardening and lawn care
- Save as much power as possible
User Comment and Discussion
We permit all feedback on the product – whether positive or negative – with the aim of aiding people in coming to a buying decision. Don’t be frightened to enter the discussion!
Product Statistics and Analysis
To answer this we turn to statistics. Statistics allow us to provide a completely unbiased view of the product. The figures, you see, come directly from the payment processor and cannot be amended by the vendors. (See our about page for more info on the way in which we use the stats). We use the stats to produce two quality indicators: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.
Buyer SatisfactionThis product scores 75.19/100 which is average. That means that the majority of people (around 8 out of 10) are satisfied but the product might not be perfect.
Buyer FrenzyBuyer Frenzy is an indication of how much interest there in a product – a little like a product’s ‘sales rank’. When a product scores a high frenzy rating, it means that customers are going crazy for a product, buying it in droves every day. Products with a high frenzy are usually quality products.
DIY Solar Water Heater has a frenzy score of 67.06/100 which is around standard – the frenzy levels haven’t arrived at fiver pitch yet