Do I Have Cancer?. I’ve been meaning to have a look at it for quite a while, and the time has eventually come. So, let’s rip open the (metaphorical) wrapping, and dive straight in. I’m a stickler for a nicely organized critique and this is the way I’m going to be formatting this one:
- Name, price, webpage and other important details in a single handy at a glance box
- I get many questions on exactly how to purchase the product and so I have included a section on that issue.
- The payment processor publishes stats on the program and I review them to determine its level of quality.
- Assessments from the users of the product and frequently opinion from people considering buying it
- Learn all regarding the product purchase bonus offer
Before starting the assessment a quick word about “affiliate links”. They are labeled with
. You can read more about our hyperlink policy: right here
|Product Name: ||Do I Have Cancer? |
|Standard Price: ||$3 |
|Website: || |
|Author: ||Dr. N Parajuli |
|Reviewer: ||Leslie Trawler |
|Bonus Offered: ||Yes |
Do I Have Cancer? is available from their own site, that it is easy to check out via this url: doihavecancer.info. The product isn’t sold through any other outlets, even if you might find additional websites that link directly to the payment processor website. Nevertheless, it is advisable to click to the original site to see the most recent amount. If you need to buy without using an affiliate weblink you can do so via this link: http://www.doihavecancer.info/pitch/.
A comprehensive guide teaching you everything you need to know about cancer
- Giving information on issues relevant to cancer patients, including sex and sexuality, psychological problems, etc
- Giving you patients’ and carers’ feedback about the type of information they wish to receive about cancer
- Giving you information obtained from highly authoritative online and print resources about cancer
- Giving the most current, relevant and unbiased information to readers about cancer
- Giving you information and advice you would like to receive about cancer
- Giving you a ‘one stop shop’ for all cancer information
- Giving you knowledge and background experience on cancer
- I have a colostomy bag. How do I take care of it?
- What is mercy killing? Is it same as euthanasia?
- I have HIV. Am I at more risk of getting cancer?
User Comment and Discussion
Creating thousands of product reviews can be a thankless task. Fortunately, though, I don’t have to do it by myself – I’ve my audience to aid me. So please set aside a second to let everybody know how you feel regarding Do I Have Cancer?
Product Statistics and Appraisal
You now really should have a decent idea about just what Do I Have Cancer? does – you’ve read the product information, the publisher’s information and the user reviews. What’s left? Well, we can make use of certain data from the transaction processor (Clickbank) to produce two statistical indicators (see here
to find out precisely how we do that). Those indicators I’ve called buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.
The buyer satisfaction score for Do I Have Cancer? is 10.09/100 which is incredibly low – over half of the users who obtained this product wound up unsatisfied, and that is not an encouraging percentage.
Our Buyer Frenzy Rating
Buyer Frenzy Rating is an indication of exactly how much interest there exists in a program – similar to the item’s ‘sales rank’. A high frenzy rating shows that customers are going nuts for a product, acquiring it in their 100s every day. Products that have a substantial frenzy are very frequently quality products. Do I Have Cancer? has a frenzy score of 70.75/100 which signifies an absolutely standard quantity of sales. It isn’t really a best seller yet, but could be on track.
OK, we have reached the last part of the assessment and it is time to add up all the advantages and disadvantages and deliver the final verdict. This rating considers the satisfaction rating, the frenzy rating, and I intend to update it depending upon the opinion of buyers on this site. What’s more, it considers the trust I place in the product’s internet site and creator. Therefore, my final rating is 0.90/10.
Therefore it appears to be there is not a great deal of trust in this product and it might be best to steer clear of it. That’s no good then. The other option might be to check out the best rated programs in this category. Luckily for you personally I have compiled a list, grouped easily by category. Just click the subsequent links:: Health & Fitness
In conclusion, permit me to simply speak about the very important purchase bonus offer. In the event you purchase Do I Have Cancer? after researching it here, that entitles you to a little from us. To discover exactly what that is and how to obtain it, see here: Do I Have Cancer? extra