- A short section with all the product facts
- The basic information regarding how to purchase the product
- The payment processor puts out stats about the program and I review them to evaluate its level of quality.
- A place for purrl.net users to tell us just what they think about the program
- Information regarding the bonus offer we provide to everyone
|Product Name:||Elite Internet Club|
Where to Buy
Your first step in the buying process is usually to click right through to the retailer’s web-site: eliteinternetclub.com. Of course, you will need to read through the sales pitch, yet that can normally be quite informative. Find the “Purchase It” or “Checkout” link and you’ll be taken to the payment page, hosted through the transaction processor Clickbank.com. Soon after paying you are going to get an email with exact directions regarding how to transfer what you bought. If you don’t want to make use of an affiliate link (and miss out on your bonus!) to go to the vendor’s website just click here.
A membership site dedicated to helping people succeed online. The Members’ site consists of Training, Software Tools and Coaching.
- Each member receives an array of different training that covers all sorts of topics from marketing , video marketing, blogging, social media and much more.
- The coaching is set in bi-weekly LIVE coaching sessions – generally wrapped around Q&A and dissecting one or two member sites
- Along with the course, members receive software tools for automation
- Every member receives full EMAIL SUPPORT handled directly by us
- SEO software to Squeeze Page generators and much more
User Comment and Discussion
The comments part of the review! Adored, and hated, by product merchants – this is the place where visitors can vent their own frustrations and write about their delights. Did you enjoy it? Inform us. Did you loathe it? Give us all the info.
Product Statistics and Evaluation
Well, I’ve prepared an explanation of this in this link:: stats explained. By using these statistics, I’ve produced a couple of ratings to help you decide whether or not this is a product you want to buy. I have called them the buyer satisfaction (self explanatory) and the buyer frenzy (how well the program is selling).