- A concise report about the product
- Information on where to order
- Statistical information on the product to help you in your purchasing decision
- A forum for debate of the product together with other users in the comments area
- Details of the unique bonus that we provide
|Product Name:||Elitist Guide|
Where to Buy
Elitist Guide is sold directly from their web-site, that you can pay a visit to by clicking here: elitistguide.com The product isn’t sold through any other shops, although you could possibly come across other websites that link directly to the payment processor page. Nonetheless, it’s best to click through to the vendor to find out the most recent price. If you’d like to buy without utilizing an affiliate link you can do so by clicking here: http://www.elitistguide.com
Discover how you can become an instant World of Warcraft Pro. Join the Elite Club and start dominating the game with your class in as little as 7 days … guaranteed!
- Discover the secret shortcuts, macro commands and user interfaces shared and used only by the WoWs most exclusive players
- How To Take Any Character To Level 85 In 6 Days Or Less
- How To Complete Any Quests In Just Half The Time
- Secret Strategies To Get Insanely Rich
- How To Get Epic Items At Any Level
User Comment and Discussion
We encourage all opinions about this product – good or bad – with a view to aiding people in arriving at a buying decision. Please don’t be frightened to enter the discussion!
Product Stats and Appraisal
In answering this question we harness the power of statistics. All the products we review use the same payment processor. They provide statistics on all the products they list. (See our about page for further info on the way in which we use the stats). We use the stats to produce two quality indicators: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.
Buyer SatisfactionOur buyer satisfaction rating for this product is 56.24/100 which is low – over a third of people who purchase the product end up regretting that purchase.
Buyer FrenzyBuyer Frenzy is an indicator of how much interest there in a product – a bit like the product’s ‘sales rank’. With a high ‘frenzy’ mark you can be sure that customers are going crazy for a product, buying it in droves every day. Products with a high frenzy are usually quality products.
Elitist Guide has a frenzy score of 65.06/100 which is about standard – the frenzy levels haven’t arrived at fiver pitch yet