- A product facts section along with quick lookup important information
- Buying details
- Specific stats are accessible for this product and I’m going to be covering them in this area of the analysis.
- An online community discussion forum for discussion of the program with other customers in the comments box
- Details about the added bonus we offer to everyone
|Product Name:||Explode your Deadlift|
Where to Buy
Your first step in the buying process should be to click through to the product owner’s web site: andyboltonstrength.org. Of course, you will need to read through the sales hype, but that may typically end up being pretty interesting. Track down the “Buy It Now” or “Checkout” link and you’ll be taken to the payment page, managed by the payment processor Clickbank. Following payment you’ll get an email with precise information regarding how to retrieve what you bought. If you do not want to use an affiliate link (and miss your bonus offer!) to go to the vendor’s site you can click here.
I have often been called the King of the Deadlift. Only 13 men in the history of strength sports have Deadlifted 900lbs or more in a Powerlifting competition. I’ve pulled 900lbs over 30 times. What’s more… I was the first man EVER to pull 1000lbs.
- Conventional vs. Sumo… you decide (the pros and cons of both methods – if you want to Deadlift to your true strength potential and ensure injury-risk is kept as low as possible; you need to know this)
- The Correct way to perform Tire Flips, Atlas Stones and Farmer’s Walks – if you don’t want to tear your Biceps AND you want to build brutal strength… you need to know these simple, proven techniques
- The correct set-up for the Conventional Deadlift – Get this right and you set yourself up for maximum strength and progress (get it wrong and a weak pull and injury await you)
- 5 Deadlift variations (that are quick and easy to learn)… that you can instantly use to build extreme strength, all the Deadlifting muscles and get yourself a bigger pull
- To round the upper back or not to round the upper back? You’ll find out here (then you can really make a sensible decision about how you should pull for MAXIMUM strength)
- Secret exercises to bring up weak Hamstrings and Glutes… these will make your Deadlift and Squat go up (and you’ll run faster, jump higher and throw further too)
- A Deadlift variation that’s easier on your Back than Conventional pulls… a perfect variation if you are trying to work around an injury or if you are a beginner
- Why you musn’t lift light weights explosively if you value your Joint health (and what percentage you must have on the bar before you lift as fast as possible)
- Troubleshooting – understand which exercises will solve your unique weaknesses (this will save you a lot of wasted energy and add pounds your pull)
- The truth about Deadlift technique when you’re lifting a near max – this will give you a new perspective and let you see things as they really are
User Comment and Discussion
Creating a large number of evaluations is really a tough task. Fortunately, however, I don’t need to do it alone – I’ve got my audience to assist me. Therefore please take the opportunity to let everybody know how you feel about Explode your Deadlift