- A rapid lookup table with the main factoids concerning the product
- Where (and just how!) you can buy the product (something that’s occasionally confusing with these electronic products)
- It is normally worthwhile looking at some publicly published stats on this product, and I do this in the stats part of the review.
- A complete section specifically for the views and experiences of you, the product customers.
- Do not ignore your purchase reward – find out about the extras you can obtain
|Product Name:||Flip This Website|
Where to Buy
The first thing in the buying process ought to be to click right through to the merchant’s webpage: flip.zacjohnson.com. Sure, you’ll have to look at the sales hype, yet that can normally end up being very useful. Find the “Purchase It” or “Checkout” link and you will be taken to the payment page, hosted through the payment processor Clickbank.com. After payment you’ll get an e mail with specific instructions concerning how to download what you bought. Should you not want to use an affiliate link (and miss out on your bonus!) to go through to the retailer’s site just click here.
“Flip This Web Site” published by Zac Johnson is different from other web site flipping guides because I break everything down for you and walk you step by step through the process. I also cover a ton of real life case studies, resources I use and reports on big domain and web site transactions happening right now.
- How Every Day People are Flipping Simple Web Sites Into Huge Profit and How You Can Do the Same
- Securing amazing domain names that just aren’t average to the average web user
- The process of building a web site and flipping or cash within 90 days!
- How to find hidden domains that others want!
- The secrets of creating a killer auction!
User Comment and Discussion
It’s your turn – the part is the place the review becomes even more interesting. We would like to see your feedback, your ideas as well as your experience. Was the product dreadful? Maybe it was fantastic? Let the people know!
Product Statistics and Appraisal
To answer this question we use stats. All the products we evaluate use the exact same payment processor. They supply statistics on all of the products they list. (Check out the about us webpage to find out more on the way in which we use the figures). The data give us two quality indicators: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.