It’s review time yet again! Today we will be checking out Fun With Figures. I insist upon a well structured analysis and this is the way I’m going to be structuring this one:
- A brief report in regards to the product
- I recieve many questions on precisely how to buy the product and so I have written a paragraph on that issue.
- Quality. It’s a tricky thing to judge but that’s exactly where our product stats come into play.
- A community forum for talking about the product with other customers in the comments part of the review
- Information regarding the bonus we provide to everyone
A quick added word on the purchase reward: to become entitled you’ll have to click through to the product supplier using a hyperlink marked using this icon:
. It’ll tell the owner you were sent over by purrl.net and we will get a commission. As a thanks to you you will get one of our special additional bonuses. We write the reviews using stats and also user opinion and therefore this doesn’t affect the neutrality of the evaluations.
|Product Name: ||Fun With Figures |
|Standard Price: ||$27 |
|Website: || |
|Author: ||funwithfigures.com |
|Reviewer: ||Leslie Trawler |
|Review Updated: ||05th Oct 2010 |
|Bonus Offered: ||Yes |
It is a digital product, so it’s not available through standard outlets. You will need to go straight to the Fun With Figures website (click this link:funwithfigures.com). Usually you need to take a look at their sales page, and it may be confusing to find the “Checkout” link. To buy without using an affiliate hyperlink clear your internet cookies and then please click here: http://www.funwithfigures.com.
Discover the amazing techniques from Ancient India that will have you figuring in your head, faster than most adults can with a calculator
- Interactive area where you type in your answer and get immediate feedback on whether you were right or wrong. (And following the Fun With Figures methods, you’ll be right every time.)
- The easiest method ever for dealing with fractions! Using this simple technique, you can add and subtract fractions in a single step. You’ve never seen anything like this before.
- The simplest, most obvious, common sense method of subtracting – without having to remember the dreaded “carry digit” – another outdated and unnecessary mental torture!
- The magic phrase you can use to instantly check your change. You’ll kick yourself when you find out how easy this is — and you’ll never get short-changed ever again!
- Lesson area explains what to do and how to do it. Also acts as a reminder, motivator, and a complete mental math course right at your fingertips.
- Random question generator offering unlimited math practice – meaning you never run out of fresh practice sums (unlike math books).
- You think you’re simply “no good” at mental math and you reach for the calculator anytime you have to work with figures
- The simplest, most obvious, common sense method of subtracting – without having to remember the dreaded
- Give your child the gift of knowledge
User Comment and Discussion
It’s your chance – this is where the assessment gets interesting. We would like to see your opinions, your thoughts as well as your experience. Is this product dreadful? Maybe it was terrific? Let the planet know!
Product Stats and Analysis
Buyer satisfaction and buyer frenzy – what are they? Well, you ought to by now have a decent concept of what the program does, at the least from the vendor’s viewpoint from their description. But we have to look past that and try to obtain an indicator of level of quality which the author is unable to affect. To do this, we make use of stats that are authored by the transaction processor Clickbank (our about us page
has detailed information). I use these stats to produce an indication of how happy customers are (buyer satisfaction) and just how well this product is selling (buyer frenzy).
Our Buyer Satisfaction Rating
The buyer satisfaction score for Fun With Figures comes out as 98.12/100 which is amongst the top rankings on this website. These are people that plainly have learned to keep their customers satisfied.
The Buyer Frenzy Rating
Buyer Frenzy Rating is an indicator of precisely how much focus there is in a product – a little like the item’s ‘sales rank’. A top frenzy score implies that customers are going nuts for a product, buying it in their 100s every day. Programs with a high frenzy are very often quality products. Fun With Figures has a frenzy score of 69.54/100 that is actually a standard rating and means even though the program is selling well, it has not quite reached the summit of the sales rankings.
All round, what’s our final judgement on Fun With Figures? This rating takes under consideration all the things we’ve discussed so far, as well as trust ranking internet sites similar to http://www.mywot.com/ This is an indicator of the faith that we place in the product, that the buying public places in the product and that the rest of the internet places in the product. Our final rating is 8.84/10.
It’s a superb rating – and a very high rating translates to an incredible product. I wouldn’t have any issues about taking out the credit card for this one. It’s a excellent product. But even so you’ll still want to look into the competition, like the other products in this class. It certainly can’t hurt, and you can now click the following link to see a category listing, grouped by score:: K-12
Fun With Figures Purchase Bonus
In the event that you end up buying the product immediately after visiting their website through our link, we get commission from the merchant of the product. Consequently, we would like to say thank you. To discover precisely how we do this, please follow this link: Fun With Figures