- A brief section with all the current product information
- With these digital products it will sometimes be difficult to understand the best place to buy and so I have included a paragraph dedicated to that.
- I really appreciate figures! Tasty they are (a quote from the great Yoda). They are going to allow us to decide if this is a product you should buy.
- The opinion of our members – exactly what really matters when looking at a product
- We offer an added bonus for anybody who winds up buying. Find out about it in our bonus part of the review.
|Product Name:||Ghostwriter Firesale|
|Review Updated:||20th Oct 2010|
Where to Buy
The first thing in the buying process is usually to click right through to the vendor’s web site: ghostwriterfiresale.com. Sure, you will need to go through the sales hype, yet that may often end up being pretty interesting. Locate the “Buy It” or “Checkout” link and you’ll be taken to the payment page, managed by the transaction processor Clickbank.com. After paying you are going to receive an e mail with specific information concerning how to save what you bought. Should you not want to make use of an affiliate link (and lose out on your bonus!) to go through to the retailer’s site just click here.
I literally paid $1800 for these materials, but I’m selling them for pennies on the dollar in this blockbuster firesale.
- I paid $1800 for 52 ghostwritten ebooks which are currently sitting on my hard drive doing nothing.
- Selling them all to you in this 7-day firesale for pennies on the dollar
- Your own internet business workshop bonus
- 52 ebooks on a varied amount of topics
User Comment and Discussion
It is sometimes complicated being an author. Writers-block is a very common issue. But, luckily, I don’t have to rely solely on me personally to write these assessments – I’ve got you all to assist me! You shouldn’t be too embarrassed to let everyone read your comments. We like a good discussion here at purrl.net
Product Statistics and Appraisal
Well, I’ve written out an explanation of that right here: stats explained. Using these statistics, I have produced a couple of ratings to enable you to choose whether or not it is really a product you would like to buy. I have termed them the buyer satisfaction (no explanation needed) and the buyer frenzy (how well this product is selling).