- A helpful breakdown of the product
- Details on exactly where to purchase
- Statistical info for the product to assist you in your buying decision
- A forum for debate of the product together with other customers in the comments area
- Information on the unique bonus that we offer
|Product Name:||Green Solar Backup|
|Author:||Moniker Privacy Services|
Where to Buy
Green Solar Backup is sold directly from their site, which you can take a look at via this link: greensolarbackup.com The product isn’t distributed via other stores, although you might come across other websites that link straight to the payment processor web page. Even so, it’s best to click through to the source to find out the latest price. If you wish to buy without using an affiliate link you can do so by clicking here: http://www.greensolarbackup.com
Renegade DIYer reveals a little-known way to disaster-proof your home for under $92
- Survive summer blackouts: how to keep food fresh for longer (and a little known “penny trick” that tells you on the spot if the food in your refrigerator can land you in hospital)
- You can’t cook, boil water or store food in a freezer… so it’s beans, rice and canned beef for a month (or government “instant meals” if you’re lucky!)
- Simple diagrams to ensure you can’t make a mistake even if you try! (This is easier than putting together a jigsaw puzzle with your kind… and a lot more fun!)
- Why having electricity after a disaster is sometimes more important than food and water (yet most “survivalists” are clueless on what to do about it)….
- The wrong way to get “emergency electricity” (and why gas powered generators are possibly the worst back-up you could ever get in case of disaster)
- Tools of the trade: simple tools you probably already have (or that you can borrow from a neighbor) to get the job done in minimum time!
- Color blueprints, A-to-Z instructions, and everything you need to make this the most fun and exciting DIY project of your lifetime!
- Five “survival foods” that keep you energized even in zero-electricity scenarios (simple checklist for Level III survival)
- Your short-list of all the high-grade materials you’ll ever need to make a portable panel system for $100 or less
- Make your own emergency portable solar panel system in no time flat!
User Comment and Discussion
We allow all opinions about this product – whether positive or negative – with a view to helping people in coming to a purchasing decision. Please don’t be afraid to enter the discussion!
Product Stats and Evaluation
In order to answer this we use statistics. Statistics allow us to provide a completely unbiased view of the product. The figures, you see, come directly from the payment processor and cannot be amended by the vendors. (See our about page for further info on exactly how we use the stats). We use the stats to produce two quality indicators: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.
Buyer SatisfactionThis product scores 99.94/100 which is extremely high and this means that almost all people who purchased were pleased with having bought.
The Buyer Frenzy RatingBuyer Frenzy Rating is an indicator of how much interest there in a product – a little like the product’s ‘sales rank’. When a product scores a high frenzy rating, it means that customers are falling over themselves to get to a product, buying it in their hundreds every day. Products with a top frenzy score are very often quality products.
Green Solar Backup has a frenzy score of 62.60/100 which is about standard – the frenzy levels haven’t reached fiver pitch yet