- A short overview of the product
- Information on where to purchase
- Statistical information about the product to assist you as part of your purchasing decision
- A community forum for discussion of the product with other users in the comments section
- Details of the one of a kind bonus that we offer
|Product Name:||Mass Cash Espionage|
Where to Buy
Mass Cash Espionage is sold directly from their webpage, which you can check out by clicking here: masscashespionage.com The product isn’t sold through any other stores, although you might find other sites which link straight to the payment processor page. Having said that, it’s best to click through to the vendor to see the most up-to-date price. If you’d like to purchase without utilising an affiliate link that can be done so by clicking here: http://www.masscashespionage.com/index1.html
It’s finally time to break free with the world’s most un-utilised affiliate system
- There is absolutely zero experience orknowledge required to use this powerful ClickBank app
- Figures such as $595,664.76 in raw ClickBank commissions
- You can even use it on your blog or on your website
- Bringing in real TARGETED traffic
- This clickBank verified software
User Comment and Discussion
We allow all feedback about the product – good or bad – with a view to helping people in arriving at a buying decision. Don’t be afraid to enter the debate!
Product Statistics and Appraisal
In order to answer this question we turn to statistics. Statistics allow us to provide a completely unbiased view of the product. The figures, you see, come directly from the payment processor and cannot be amended by the vendors. (See our about page for more info on the way in which we use the stats). The statistics provide us with two quality indicators: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.
Buyer SatisfactionThis product scores 98.15/100 which is extremely high, and means the purrr factor is strong here: the vast majority of customers were highly satisfied with their purchase.
Buyer FrenzyBuyer Frenzy is an indicator of how much interest there in a product – a bit like the product’s ‘sales rank’. A high frenzy rating means that customers are going wild for a product, buying it in their hundreds every day. Products with a high frenzy are usually quality products.
Mass Cash Espionage has a frenzy score of 68.51/100 which is about standard – the frenzy levels haven’t reached fiver pitch yet