- Every one of the basics in a quick reference fact and image section
- The best place to buy – I’ve got a section detailing all of the info required to purchase
- It can be well worth examining some freely available stats on this product, and I do this in the statistics section.
- An online community forum for talking about the program along with other users in the comments part of the review
- You can get extras! (Honestly?!) Yes, it’s easy. Find out how in this section of the review
|Product Name:||Maximum Paid Surveys|
|Review Updated:||01st Oct 2010|
Where to Buy
Your first step in the buying process ought to be to click through to the merchant’s website: maximumpaidsurveys.com. Sure, you will need to go through the sales hype, yet that may normally end up being rather useful. Find the “Buy It Now” or “Checkout” link and you’ll be taken to the payment page, managed by the transaction processor Clickbank. Soon after payment you will get an e-mail with exact instructions regarding how to transfer what you bought. If you don’t want to use an affiliate link (and lose out on your bonus offer!) to go through to the vendor’s site you can click here.
Maximum Paid Surveys.com is the ultimate reference for paid online surveys, focus groups and mystery shopping jobs. Get paid for taking surveys and secret shopping!
- Get paid $5 – $75 an hour to take online surveys from the comfort of my home.
- Get paid up to $250 to participate in focus groups (collective interviews).
- Get paid $15 – $25 to try new products (and keep them too).
- Get paid $10 – $50 to shop, eat or watch a movie at the local theater and answer a short questionnaire about my consumer experience.
User Comment and Discussion
You’ve heard from me, and now it is my turn to hear from you. Now isn’t the moment to be self conscious, and commenting in this article will bring its own returns. So get started right now and let us know what you think of this program.
Product Stats and Evaluation
Well, I have written out an explanation of this right here: stats explained. By using these stats, I have generated a couple of ratings to help you choose whether or not this is really a product you need to purchase. I’ve named them the buyer satisfaction (self explanatory) and the buyer frenzy (how well this product is selling).