- A simple lookup table with all the main factoids in regards to the product
- The essential facts concerning how to purchase the product
- The payment processor puts out stats on the program and I analyze them to assess its level of quality.
- An online community forum for discussion of the program with other customers in the comments area
- Everyone should get a bonus with their purchase – discover how you can too
|Product Name:||My Out of Control Teen|
|Review Updated:||02nd Oct 2010|
Where to Buy
The first thing in the buying process should be to click right through to the vendor’s web-site: myoutofcontrolteen.com. Sure, you will need to look at the sales pitch, but that may often end up being very useful. Find the “Buy It” or “Checkout” link and you’ll be taken to the payment page, hosted by the payment processor Clickbank.com. After payment you will receive an e-mail with specific information regarding how to transfer what you bought. Should you not want to use an affiliate link (and miss out on your bonus offer!) to go to the product owner’s web-site you can click here.
Help for parents with strong-willed, out-of-control children…
- My Out-Of-Control Teen eBook which contains the text version of the parent-program — you’ll get the online version and the printable hard-copy version.
- Live audio recordings you can listen to online.
- Power Point Presentations and Videos you can view online.
- Parent Forum where a community of parents support each other.
- On-going & easy access to your own personal parenting-coach via phone, email correspondence, or OPS Chat Room.
User Comment and Discussion
You’ve heard from me, and after this it is my turn to read your comments. Now is not the time to be afraid, and writing comments below will bring its own benefits. So get started now and let us know what you think about this program.
Product Statistics and Appraisal
Well, I’ve written out a clarification of that right here: stats spelled out. By using these statistics, I’ve produced two scores to enable you to choose whether or not it is a product you want to purchase. I have named them the buyer satisfaction (no explanation needed) and the buyer frenzy (how well the program is selling).