- A succinct report about the product
- Info on where to purchase
- Stats info for the product to help you as part of your purchasing decision
- A community forum for debate of the product together with other customers in the comments section
- Information on the unique bonus which we offer
Where to Buy
Nichevertiser is sold directly from their webpage, which you can take a look at by clicking here: nichevertiser.com The product isn’t distributed through other stores, although you may come across other websites that link directly to the payment processor page. Even so, it is best to click through to the product owner to see the latest price. If you’d like to purchase without utilising an affiliate link that can be done so by clicking here: http://nichevertiser.com/
Nichevertiser is a custom software application designed and developed to automatically turn parked domains into assets. Learn How To Turn Your Parked Domains Into Assets!
- Watch your domains turn into assets just by installing Nichevertiser
- Install Nichevertiser on EVERY domain name that YOU own
- Parked domains are not assets, they are cost centers
- Domains are cheap … until you have to renew them
User Comment and Discussion
We allow all opinions about the product – consistently – with a view to helping people in arriving at a buying decision. Don’t be frightened to enter the debate!
Product Stats and Analysis
To answer this we use statistics. All the products we review use the same payment processor. They provide statistics on all the products they list. (See our about page for more info on exactly how we use the stats). The statistics provide us with two quality indicators: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.
Buyer SatisfactionWe have given this product a buyer satisfaction rating of 98.24/100 which is extremely high, and means the purrr factor is strong here: the overwhelming majority of customers were very happy with what they bought.
The Buyer Frenzy RatingBuyer Frenzy is an indicator of how much interest there in a product – a bit like the product’s ‘sales rank’. When a product scores a high frenzy rating, it means that customers are going mad for a product, buying it in droves every day. Products with a top frenzy score are very often quality products.
Nichevertiser has a frenzy rating of 66.16/100 which is about standard – the frenzy levels haven’t reached fiver pitch yet