No Adware. I have been meaning to have a look at it for a while, and the time has eventually arrived. Ok, let’s rip open the (metaphorical) shrink wrapping, and dive straight in. I generally keep to the exact same format when writing my assessments, and it goes something like this:
- Get all of the basic specifics you need in a quick lookup area
- Purchasing info! You’ll want to know precisely how you can get hold of the product
- Figures! You will need to determine if a program is good or not won’t you? That is detailed in the statistics section.
- An online community forum for discussion of the product along with other users in the comments section
- We offer an extra for anybody who winds up purchasing. Find out about it in our bonus section.
A short word about the nature of the links on this page, considering the fact that I do receive a great deal of questions about it. The links using this icon
are “affiliate links”. Some people object to them but it makes no difference in terms of price for you or even quality. If you purchase after clicking an affiliate link you will end up qualified to receive the purchase bonus. They don’t affect the neutrality of the evaluations since we incorporate them for every product.
|Product Name: ||No Adware |
|Standard Price: ||$96.95 |
|Website: || |
|Author: ||noadware.net |
|Reviewer: ||Leslie Trawler |
|Review Updated: ||01st Oct 2010 |
|Bonus Offered: ||Yes |
Let me start with reminding you that all payments for this program are by means of an independent transaction processor called Clickbank. They make sure the 2 month refund guarantee is enforced. They host the transaction page, and will send you an email with details of how to download just after you pay. To get to the transaction page you have to initially head over to the No Adware webpage over at noadware.net. It’s the sole site that is selling the product. From that website try to find the “buy it now” weblink which will redirect you to the payment page.
Remember days when you didn’t have to be scared to browse the web? Remove harmful adware, spyware, Trojans, dialers, and worms!
- These malicious components not only invade your PC so they can not be removed, but take up your hard drive space and slow down your PC!
- Unwanted toolbars and searchbars can attach themselves to your browser without your knowledge or approval
- Your personal information can be sold to other parties without your knowledge or consent
- Your default homepage and settings can be hijacked so you can’t change them
- Unauthorized sites can add themselves to your internet favorites
- Unauthorized sites can add themselves to your desktop (icons)
- All information you enter via the web can be intercepted
- Your browsing activity can be tracked and monitored
- You are pestered by those horrible popup ads
- Your PC is running extremely slow
User Comment and Discussion
The comments area! Appreciated, and dreaded, by product sellers – this is the place where users can let loose their concerns and talk about their delights. Did you adore it? Let us know. Did you dislike it? Provide us with every detail.
Product Stats and Analysis
You should have a good understanding of just what No Adware does – you’ve read the product information and facts, the publisher’s information and the user reviews. What remains? Well, we can make use of certain data coming from the transaction processor (Clickbank) to create two statistical indicators (see here
to determine precisely how we do that). Those signals I’ve termed buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.
The figures have spoken and I’ve worked out a buyer satisfaction index of 98.77/100 for No Adware. So, that is quite extraordinary stuff – one of the best scores that I’ve seen. These people obviously treat their clients well.
Buyer Frenzy Rating is actually a key phrase I’ve created to assist us rate the amount of interest there is in the product. The better the ‘frenzy’, the more customers are battling in a rush to buy this product. The bigger the charge – the better the quality of the product, or so the theory goes. No Adware scores 67.73 which indicates an absolutely typical level of product sales. It isn’t really a best seller yet, but could be going that way.
At last we’ve gotten to the last part of the review! It has taken a while but at this point you ought to have a great understanding of precisely what the product really does and whether it really is making customers satisfied or unhappy. I too have weighed everything up and opted for final rating – taking into consideration everything we’ve seen so far. I have selected a score of 8.90 /10
. It’s a very high score – and a great score usually means an incredible product. I would not have any qualms about whipping out the credit card for this one. Nevertheless, although an outstanding package you might still benefit from taking a look at the highest rated items in this category. Fortunately for you personally I have put together a list, sorted easily by category. Simply click the subsequent links:: Anti Adware / Spyware
, Software & Services
Lastly, permit me to just speak about the all important purchase bonus. When you purchase No Adware after reading about it in this article, that entitles you to a little from us. To find out precisely what that is and how to get it, see here: No Adware added bonus