- A product graphic and fact table containing the basic product information and facts
- Where (and just how!) you can purchase the product (something which is at times confusing with these electronic products)
- I personally really appreciate data! Delicious they are (to quote Yoda). They are going to help us decide if this is a product you should get.
- A place for purrl.net members to tell us just what they think of the program
- Information about the bonus we provide to all buyers
|Product Name:||Parents in Love: 121 Dating Ideas|
Where to Buy
I want to start with reminding you that all payments for this package are through a completely independent transaction processor called Clickbank. It is them that ensure the 2 month refund promise is enforced. They host the payment page, and will email you details of how to download immediately after payment. To find the transaction page you must first go to the Parents in Love: 121 Dating Ideas web site over at kidsdiscuss.com. It’s the only site that is selling the product. From that website try to find the Add to cart link that will take you to the transaction page.
A comprehensive guide that teaches you the keys to creating romance in your marriage and making your family strong
- Teaching you 5 powerful ways to strengthen your marriage commitment and build a loving life together
- Teaching you 7 guidelines for transforming your relationship with dating as your top priority
- Teaching you 5 practical strategies and why they’re crucial to your marriage success
- Teaching you 3 simple steps for respecting your partner by focusing on yourself
- Teaching you how to apply the marriage formula and express your affection
User Comment and Discussion
It’s your turn – here is the place the analysis gets even more interesting. We want to hear your remarks, your ideas and your experience. Was this product awful? Maybe it was superb? Let the planet know!
Product Stats and Appraisal
Well, I have written out a clarification of this in this link:: statistics explained. By using these statistics, I’ve produced a couple of ratings to help you choose whether or not this is really a product you want to buy. I have termed them the buyer satisfaction (no explanation needed) and the buyer frenzy (how well this product is selling).