Profit Miracle Review

So, now it’s Profit Miracle’s turn to be reviewed. I wonder exactly what I will discover… My reviews take a set structure, this is how it goes.

  • Name, price, webpage along with other important facts in a single useful at a glance section
  • Exactly where (and exactly how!) you can get this product (something that’s occasionally difficult to understand with these digital products)
  • Stats, stats, and even more statistics! You can’t beat a good statistical analysis, and that is what I do in the statistics part of the review.
  • Reviews from the consumers that use the product and frequently comments from those thinking of buying it
  • You will get extras! (Really?!) Yes, you really can. Find out how in this area of the analysis
Please be aware that because of the fact that we utilize third-party data to create our product assessments, they’re totally unbiased. Nevertheless, we do have an “affiliate” relationship with the product publisher. This means we will obtain a commission payment from should you click through to their webpage via our link and wind up buying. These kinds of “affiliate links” are designated in the article by this icon: . You should make use of them should you think this review has benefited you. If you choose to, you’ll be qualified to receive a bonus from us. If not, you may use the standard weblink which also is provided.
Profit Miracle

Product Facts

Product Name: Profit Miracle
Standard Price: $77
Review Updated: 01st Oct 2010
Bonus Offered: Yes

Where to Buy

Permit me to start with reminding you that all payments for this product are by means of an independent transaction processor called Clickbank. They guarantee the 60 day refund guarantee is enforced. They manage the payment page, and will send you an email with details of how to download immediately after you pay. To be able to find the transaction page you need to initially visit the Profit Miracle website at It’s the sole place that is offering the product. Once on that site look for the Checkout link that will redirect you to the payment page.

Publisher’s Description

The Ultimate Money Maker Video!Discover the UNTOLD true story of how a personal accident was discovered to be a ‘replicable ATM machine’.

User Comment and Discussion

The feedback area! Appreciated, and hated, by product vendors – it is the place where visitors can let loose their own frustrations and share their excitement. Did you like it? Tell us. Did you hate it? Give us every detail.

No comments yet... Be the first to leave a reply!

Leave a Reply

CommentLuv Enabled

Product Stats and Evaluation

Now you should have a good idea about what Profit Miracle does – you’ve read the product information, the publisher’s information and the user reviews. What’s left? Well, we are able to make use of certain info coming from the transaction processor (Clickbank) to create two statistical signals (see this link to determine exactly how we do that). Those signals I’ve termed buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.

Buyer Satisfaction

So, I’ve grabbed the calculator and the final buyer satisfaction ranking for Profit Miracle is 68.33/100. That is open to interpretation. 70 % of customers came away content – but that also leaves 30 % who perhaps were not.

Buyer Frenzy

Buyer Frenzy Score is an indication of how much interest there exists for a product – similar to the product’s ‘sales rank’. An excellent frenzy score implies that consumers are going wild for a product, getting it in their 100s daily. Products that have a substantial frenzy are frequently quality programs. Profit Miracle has a frenzy score of 64.78/100 that indicates an absolutely typical level of sales made. It isn’t really a top seller yet, but could be on course.

The Final Score So, we’ve reached the last part of the review and it’s time to calculate all the good and bad points and give you the final score. This score considers the satisfaction score, the frenzy score, and I intend to update it based on the opinion of buyers on this page. What’s more, it considers the confidence I place in the product’s website and creator. So, my closing ranking is 6.16/10. As scores go that is very good so you can undeniably add the product to the list of contenders. Nevertheless, although it is really an above average product it’s not the additional items in this class. It surely cannot hurt, and you can click on the website link that follows to see a category listing, sorted by rating:: E-business & E-marketing, Submitters

Profit Miracle Bonus

As spelled out in the initial paragraph, we have an affiliate partnership with the product supplier that benefits us if you end up buying. In turn, we like to reward you via the form of a purchase reward. To find out exactly what that is see here: Profit Miracle bonus.
Twitter Digg Delicious Stumbleupon Technorati Facebook