- A helpful overview of the product
- Info on exactly where to order
- Stats information on the product to assist you in your purchasing decision
- A community forum for discussion of the product with other customers in the comments section
- Information on the exclusive purchase bonus that we provide
|Product Name:||Push Button Money|
|Author:||Moniker Privacy Services|
Where to Buy
Push Button Money is sold directly from their web site, that you can take a look at by clicking here: pushbuttonmoney.com The product is not distributed through any other retailers, although you might discover some other sites that link directly to the payment processor page. Nonetheless, it’s best to click through to the product owner to find out the latest price. If you wish to purchase without utilizing an affiliate link that can be done so via this link: http://www.pushbuttonmoney.com
Mysterious ‘Money Man’ from deep in the jungles of Thailand rescues welfare dropout with a push button money machine that [wait for it...] actually works!
- No serious skill needed… no confusing instructions to follow… no hoops to jump through at all…
- No “cloned” freeware others put out as original, when it’s really garbage giveaway software…
- No SEO, HTML, PPV, PPC, no experience, no selling… just fast cash on demand…
User Comment and Discussion
We encourage all feedback about the product – consistently – with a view to helping people in coming to a buying decision. Please don’t be frightened to enter the discussion!
Product Statistics and Appraisal
To answer this we turn to statistics. Statistics allow us to provide a completely unbiased view of the product. The figures, you see, come directly from the payment processor and cannot be amended by the vendors. (See the about page for more info on exactly how we use the stats). The statistics provide us with two quality indicators: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.
Buyer SatisfactionWe have given this product a buyer satisfaction rating of 71.02/100 which is slightly under averge – this means that more people are unsatisfied than you would expect (around 3 out of 10 people).
Our Buyer Frenzy IndicatorBuyer Frenzy Rating is an indication of how much interest there in a product – a bit like a product’s ‘sales rank’. When a product scores a high frenzy rating, it means that customers are going wild for a product, buying it in their hundreds every day. Products with a high frenzy are very often quality products.
Push Button Money has a frenzy rating of 64.10/100 which is around standard – the frenzy levels haven’t reached fiver pitch quite yet