- A short report with regards to the product
- With these digital products it can sometimes be puzzling where to purchase so I have included a section focused on that.
- It is normally well worth investigating some publicly available statistics on this program, and I do so in the statistics part of the review.
- The views of our members – what truly matters when looking at a product
- Information about the bonus we offer to all buyers
|Product Name:||Ray Wenderlich Tutorials|
Where to Buy
Allow me to start by reminding you that all payments for this package are via an independent payment processor called Clickbank. They make sure the 2 month refund guarantee is enforced. They manage the transaction page, and will email you details of how to download soon after payment. To be able to go to the payment page you need to initially head over to the Ray Wenderlich Tutorials webpage over at raywenderlich.com. It is the sole web site that is certainly selling the program. From that website look for the Checkout link that will redirect you to the transaction page.
Tutorials for iPhone / iOS Developers and Gamers
- iOS 5 By Tutorials – The quickest way for intermediate and advanced developers to learn the new iOS 5 APIs
- The iOS Apprentice Series – Learn how to make iPhone and iPad apps via epic length tutorials
- Learn how to successfully migrate to ARC – and worry a lot less about memory management.
- Space Game Starter Kit – You get full source code for a cool game to study and learn from
- Learn how to make your apps more quickly with the new Storyboards feature
User Comment and Discussion
And now we turn to our beloved visitors to give us the insider information about this product. Did it live up to anticipations? Perhaps go beyond them…? We’d love to hear from you so you shouldn’t be afraid and start writing comments now!
Product Stats and Analysis
To respond to this we rely on stats. All of the products we look at use the same transaction processor. They provide stats on all the items they include. (See the about post for more info on how we use the statistics). The statistics give to us two quality signals: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.