- A product graphic and fact section comprising the principle product details
- People will need to find out how to buy, so that’s taken care of in its own part of the review
- Statistics! You will need to determine if a program is good or not won’t you? That’s detailed in the stats part of the review.
- What is a review without some real user opinion? That is available from the comments section.
- You will get extras! (Really?!) Yup, it’s easy. Find out how in this section of the analysis
|Review Updated:||30th Sep 2010|
Where to Buy
Permit me to start by reminding you that all payments for this product are by means of a completely independent payment processor called Clickbank. It is them that ensure the 2 month refund promise is enforced. They host the payment page, and will email you download details immediately after you pay. In order to go to the payment page you must initially go to the SaleHoo web site over at salehoo.com. It’s the only site that’s offering the program. From that site search for the Checkout weblink which will take you to the transaction page.
Wholesale Suppliers and Sources for at below wholesale. SaleHoo product sourcing directory contains 1000′s of true wholesale suppliers!
- Constantly updated database means you’re not left holding stale information. In this industry supplierscome and go… we have a full-time team of researchers checking and re-checking our information.
- 5 tell-tale signs that a supplier is no good! Suspect that a supplier might be spinning you a yarn? All but the most cunning of scam-artists can be uncovered with our five-point scammer-sniffing test.
- Got an idea for a product to sell? Want to know if it’s a good idea? Get advice here, but be warned … our members won’t sugar-coat facts. If your product is a sure-fire stinker, they will let you know!
- Name them, shame them! With stories to make your toes curl, this is the section devoted to bad suppliers and bad experiences. Our members share their tales so that others can learn from them.
- Potential pitfalls: Every market has its ups and downs — they’re only an issue when you’re walking blind. We reveal the dark side of popular markets and show you how to avoid the traps.
- Call upon a huge wealth of experience: Many SaleHoo forum regulars have been buying and selling online for years, and still find time to jump on the forum and dish out advice.
- Keeping Safe — What to ask your supplier to avoid rack and ruin! These five quick questions could save you from a heartbreakingly bad deal at the hands of an Asian supplier.
- Marketing strategies: What’s the best way to make money from these markets? We show you the best way to approach a sale so that you walk away with the most profit possible!
- The SaleHoo Goodie Bag full of guides to all those particularlytricky or particularly interesting aspects of buying and selling online, including…”Dropship Handbook 2010″
- Where to sell? It’s not all eBay, eBay, eBay. In fact, for many markets eBay is a terrible place to sell. We reveal the most promising avenues for selling these products.
User Comment and Discussion
You’ve read what I’ve got to say, and after this it’s my turn to know what you think. Now isn’t the moment to be self conscious, and writing comments below brings its own rewards. So get going now and tell us what you think about this program.
Product Statistics and Analysis
To be able to respond to this question we rely on stats. All of the items we look at utilize the same transaction processor. They provide statistics on every one of the products they include. (See the about webpage to find out more on just how we make use of the stats). The statistics give to us two quality signals: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.