- A product picture and fact table that contains the principle product info
- Purchasing facts
- The payment processor puts out stats on the program and I analyze them to evaluate its level of quality.
- An online community forum for talking about the product with other users in the comments box
- Don’t ignore your purchase bonus offer – read about the extras you can get hold of
|Product Name:||Simple Development Systems|
Where to Buy
First and foremost, to buy without making use of the affiliate link you need to use this link (keep in mind that you will not qualify for your bonus though if you do). Second of all, I do get a great deal of questions concerning how to order products on this website. In the case of Simple Development Systems you will first have to visit their site. Take a look at the sales page and after that scroll down to the Add to Cart button. You will then be taken through to the payment page. All payments are managed by Clickbank, a reputable transaction processor. It’s really a very easy payment page, and immediately after buying you’ll receive an email telling you how you can download the product.
Secret to developing long-term funding even in today’s economy, now and forever
- How shifting your focus from money to building relationships will take the stress out of fundraising (and raise more money!)
- Knowing that you need help with fundraising but you just don’t have the time or money to attend workshops or seminars.
- Grow your individual giving, including phoning donors and launching your organization’s monthly giving program
- Create a monthly giving program to create sustaining monthly income – and build stronger donor loyalty
- How to select the database that’s right for your organization – now and five years from now
- How to write direct mail appeals that touch the heart – and reel in the dollars!
- How to create your organization’s monthly giving program – and how to grow it!
- How to tell an emotional story that engages your supporters at their deepest core
- How to create a marketing mix so you’re always in your supporters’ minds
- Make sure your nonprofit gets media coverage in traditional and new media?
User Comment and Discussion
The feedback part of the review! Appreciated, and dreaded, by product vendors – this is the place where users can let loose their own frustrations and share their excitement. Did you enjoy it? Inform us. Did you hate it? Give us every detail.
Product Stats and Evaluation
Well, I have written out a clarification of this in this link:: stats spelled out. Using these statistics, I have produced a couple of scores to help you decide whether or not it is really a product you would like to purchase. I have termed them the buyer satisfaction (self explanatory) and the buyer frenzy (how well the program is selling).