- A brief overview of the product
- Info on where to purchase
- Statistical info for the product to help you as part of your buying decision
- A forum for discussion of the product with other customers in the comments area
- Details of the unique bonus that we provide
|Product Name:||Static Contraction|
|Review Updated:||06th Oct 2010|
Where to Buy
Static Contraction is sold from their web-site, that you can check out by clicking here: staticcontraction.com The product isn’t available via any other stores, although you might find some other sites which link directly to the payment processor page. Having said that, it’s best to click through to the vendor to see the most recent price. If you’d like to purchase without utilizing an affiliate link you can do so by clicking here: http://www.staticcontraction.com/index.html
Build Muscle the EASY Way – With the World’s Fastest Workout!
- The truth about toning, shaping and maximum muscle development.
- The basic assumption of Static Contraction Training.
- How women are lied to every day about training.
- What Static contraction does and doesn’t do for your fitness level
- An experiment to demonstratethe value of weight vs. distance.
User Comment and Discussion
We encourage all comments about this product – consistently – with a view to helping people in coming to a purchasing decision. Please don’t be afraid to enter the debate!
Product Stats and Appraisal
In order to answer this we harness the power of statistics. All the products we review use the same payment processor. They provide statistics on all the products they list. (See our about page for further info on the way in which we use the stats). The statistics provide us with two quality indicators: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.
The Buyer Satisfaction IndicatorWe have given this product a buyer satisfaction rating of 83.44/100 which is relatively high, and this means that not many people came away unsatisfied.
Buyer FrenzyBuyer Frenzy is an indication of how much interest there in a product – a bit like the product’s ‘sales rank’. A high frenzy rating means that customers are falling over themselves to get to a product, buying it in droves every day. Products with a high frenzy are very often quality products.
Static Contraction has a frenzy rating of 69.82/100 which is about standard – the frenzy levels haven’t reached fiver pitch quite yet