- All of the fundamentals inside a easy research info and graphic section
- With these digital products it can sometimes be puzzling where to purchase and so I have included a section focused on that.
- Quality. It is a difficult thing to gauge but that is exactly where our product statistics are of most use.
- The feedback section! This is definitely an essential part of the analysis process in which I gather thoughts from those who have utilised the program
- A purchase bonus is one thing that shouldn’t be ignored. Discover what it is and just how you can receive one.
|Product Name:||Stealth Keyword Competition Analyser|
Where to Buy
I want to start with reminding you that payments for this program are by way of an independent transaction processor called Clickbank. They guarantee the 2 month refund guarantee is upheld. They host the payment page, and will email you download details right after payment. To be able to get to the transaction page you need to initially go to the Stealth Keyword Competition Analyser site at stealthkca.com. It is the only web site that’s offering the program. From that site look for the Add to cart link that will redirect you to the payment page.
Stop wasting your time and money by going after the wrong keywords. Amazing software discovers keywords you can easily rank for and that bring in the cash.
- You have the option to export your projects to Excel or Open Office (so you can keep a record of your research, a record you can go back to whenever you need more keywords)
- You can choose to analyze your competition in a country specific Google (this way you can target your local market where in most cases top rankings are easier to achieve)
- And as a result of this you’ll live a simpler, more abundant life with morefree time to spend with the people you love or doing the things you enjoy.
- You can verify the search trend of a keyword (so you don’t waste your time on building websites on keywords that are declining in popularity)
- A simple way to find out you competitions bounce rate (bounce rate is an important part of on page SEO. I’ll explain why inside the report)
- The number of Adwords ads on the first page of Google (if people are paying money for a keyword it is more likely that its making them money)
- It prevents you from experiencing the frustration of seeing your work go down the drain because you targeted the wrong keywords.
- How to determine the REAL number of competing pages (hint: searching for your keyword phrase in quotes is not accurate)
- The ONE THING you absolutely must know about the keyword you want to target (most internet marketers neglect this)
- The 4 things you must look for when determining your competition strength and the free tools to do it with.
User Comment and Discussion
Here is the portion of the analysis in which product buyers can let everyone know about their own experiences – positive and negative – with the product. You won’t come across any one sided shill reviews here – we take feedback from everybody and love to hear helpful criticism of a product.
Product Stats and Analysis
Well, I’ve written out a clarification of this here: stats explained. By using these statistics, I’ve developed a couple of ratings to allow you to decide whether or not this is really a product you would like to purchase. I have called them the buyer satisfaction (self explanatory) and the buyer frenzy (how well the product is selling).