- A brief summary of the product
- Info on where to order
- Stats info for the product to assist you in your purchasing decision
- A forum for discussion of the product with other users in the comments section
- Information on the special purchase bonus that we offer
|Product Name:||The Foaling Guide|
|Review Updated:||23rd Aug 2010|
Where to Buy
The Foaling Guide is sold from their webpage, that you can check out by clicking here: thefoalingguide.com The product is not distributed via any other shops, although you may find some other websites that link straight to the payment processor page. Even so, it is best to click through to the source to find out the most recent price. If you would like to purchase without using an affiliate link that can be done so by clicking here: http://www.thefoalingguide.com/cbtfg.html
Waiting for a foal to arrive can be a daunting prospect. The Foaling Guide will give you the information you need to approach the event with confidence.
- Free access to the Equine Science Update archives (on its own worth more than $20)
- understand the normal process of foaling and spot when things go wrong
- learn when, and how, you should help – and when you should not.
- know 16 complications of foaling and how to deal with them.
- Free Monthly Equine Science Update e-news
User Comment and Discussion
We permit all comments about this product – whether positive or negative – with the aim of aiding people in coming to a buying decision. Don’t be afraid to enter the debate!
Product Statistics and Evaluation
In order to answer this question we use statistics. All the products we review use the same payment processor. They provide statistics on all the products they list. (See our about page for more info on exactly how we use the stats). The statistics provide us with two quality indicators: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.
The Buyer Satisfaction RatingWe have given this product a buyer satisfaction rating of 98.58/100 which is extremely high, and means the purrr factor is strong here: the overwhelming majority of customers were highly satisfied with their purchase.
Buyer FrenzyBuyer Frenzy is an indication of how much interest there in a product – a bit like a product’s ‘sales rank’. When a product scores a high frenzy rating, it means that customers are falling over themselves to get to a product, buying it in their hundreds every day. Products with a top frenzy score are very often quality products.
The Foaling Guide has a frenzy score of 68.76/100 which is about standard – the frenzy levels haven’t reached fiver pitch yet