- A quick section with the product information
- I recieve a lot of questions on exactly how to purchase the product and so I have included a paragraph about that.
- The modern world needs more statistics, and that is what I provide you with in this section of the review.
- An online community forum for discussion of the product with other people in the comments part of the review
- We provide a bonus for anybody who winds up buying. Find out about it in our bonus part of the review.
|Product Name:||The Handcrafter’s Companion|
|Review Updated:||01st Oct 2010|
Where to Buy
The first thing in the shopping process is usually to click right through to the vendor’s internet site: thehandcrafterscompanion.com. That’s right, you will need to look over the sales pitch, yet that can typically be quite interesting. Locate the “Buy It Now” or “Add to Cart” link and you’ll be taken to the payment page, hosted by the transaction processor Clickbank. After payment you’ll receive an e-mail with specific directions on how to retrieve your purchase. If you don’t intend to use an affiliate link (and lose out on your bonus offer!) to visit the vendor’s web site just click here.
The Handcrafter’s Companion is a collection of luxurious spa product recipes with recipes for bath and body treatments, body creams and butters, home fragrance aromatherapy products, bath bombs, body scrubs and lotions.
- Picking a Color Scheme – every color has a very specific effect on the emotions – this easy explanation makes it simple for you to choose the right color scheme to reflect your brand image.
- Source and Supply Lists — my “Rolodex” of industry suppliers, including exactly where to source raw materials, packaging, labeling and other essential materials…
- Potpourri and Sachets – including a comprehensive ingredient list that you can simply “mix and match” to create a virtually unlimited number of flavors.
- Aromatherapy Blends – soothing… relaxing… invigorating… revitalizing… you decide – with your own range of professional aromatherapy blends.
- Bath Teas, Additives & Soaks – sink into a hot, fragrant bath and soak away all your cares with these original ‘secret’ recipes.
- Keeping Your Work Area Clean and Sanitized – detailed instructions for keeping impurities out of your workspace and products.
- How to Make Packaging Work for You – how to source spa product packaging that looks professional and doesn’t cost the earth!
- Scrubs, Polishes, Salts & Masques – still more variations to add variety and build your line (and make your skin glow!)
- 22 Low Cost & No Cost Promotional Ideas for promoting your products on a shoestring budget while you get established.
- Handcrafted Soaps – from classic recipes to deliciously different versions that you, your family and friends will adore!
User Comment and Discussion
Now it’s time for you to get involved! Make sure you let us know exactly what you think about this program – did you purchase it? Do you intend to purchase it? Just about all (non abusive) opinions are posted.
Product Stats and Analysis
In order to respond to this question we turn to stats. Every one of the items we analyze use the same payment processor. They provide statistics on every one of the products they list. (Check out the about us post to find out more on the manner in which we utilize figures). The data give us two quality indications: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.