Reminder: Please remember that we don’t provide the product ourselves. It’s for sale at their website where it costs $39.97.
OK then … what does The Happy Child Guide actually do? According to parentingpotentials.com’s site:
Doctor and parent discovers 3 steps to disciplining without punishments or rewards while sitting in a coffee shop… and they work.
- Shocking common parenting mistakes that make misbehavior WORSE!
- 2 so-called “discipline” methods that you should NEVER do (they can actually stunt your child’s confidence)
- Communication “secrets” that help your child behave and listen better
- 1 unique “trick” that stops arguments within seconds
- Unique ways that melt defiance faster than using punishments or rewards, and actually improve cooperation with your child
Excellent – so there should now be no doubts as to what exactly this product does. The next question is – how well does it perform?
To answer this we turn to statistics. You see there are such a large amount of digital products out there, covering such a wide range of topics that we simply don’t have the resources to try them all first-hand. Instead, we use the stats provided by the payment provider that handles the card payments for this product. (See our about page for more info on the way in which we use the stats). The statistics provide us with two quality indicators: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.
The Buyer Satisfaction RatingThis product scores 97.59/100 which is extremely high, and means the purrr factor is strong here: the vast majority of customers were very happy with their purchase.
Buyer FrenzyBuyer Frenzy Rating is an indication of how much interest there in a product – a bit like a product’s ‘sales rank’. A high frenzy rating means that customers are going crazy for a product, buying it in droves every day. Products with a top frenzy score are usually quality products.
The Happy Child Guide has a frenzy score of 69.34/100 which is around standard – the frenzy levels haven’t arrived at fiver pitch yet