- A helpful overview of the product
- Information on where to purchase
- Stats info on the product to help you in your buying decision
- A community forum for discussion of the product with other users in the comments area
- Details of the special bonus which we offer
|Product Name:||Tidy Songs|
|Review Updated:||01st Oct 2010|
Where to Buy
Tidy Songs is sold directly from their web site, that you can take a look at via this link: tidysongs.com The product isn’t available via other stores, although you might discover other websites that link straight to the payment processor web page. Having said that, it’s best to click through to the vendor to find out the most recent price. If you wish to buy without utilising an affiliate link you can do so by clicking here: http://www.tidysongs.com/buycb/
TidySongs is an easy and powerful program that will fix any missing or misspelled song details, add album artwork, remove duplicate songs and organize your music.
- Remove duplicate songs – even if misspelled
- Fix misspelled song details – corrects misspelled artist names, albums, and song titles
- Automatically fills in artist, album, year and genre details
- Large album images added to songs and transferred to iPods
- Automatic – uses an online music database of song information
User Comment and Discussion
We encourage all comments on the product – good or bad – with the aim of aiding people in coming to a buying decision. Please don’t be frightened to enter the discussion!
Product Stats and Analysis
To answer this question we turn to statistics. All the products we review use the same payment processor. They provide statistics on all the products they list. (See the about page for more info on exactly how we use the stats). The statistics provide us with two quality indicators: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.
Buyer SatisfactionWe have given this product a buyer satisfaction rating of 98.58/100 which is extremely high, and means the purrr factor is strong here: the vast majority of customers were highly satisfied with their purchase.
Buyer FrenzyBuyer Frenzy is an indication of how much interest there in a product – a bit like the product’s ‘sales rank’. A high frenzy rating means that customers are falling over themselves to get to a product, buying it in droves every day. Products with a high frenzy are very often quality products.
Tidy Songs has a frenzy score of 67.70/100 which is about standard – the frenzy levels haven’t arrived at fiver pitch quite yet