- A concise report about the product
- Details on exactly where to purchase
- Statistical info about the product to help you in your purchasing decision
- A forum for discussion of the product with other customers in the comments section
- Information on the special purchase bonus which we provide
|Product Name:||Tile Mad Easy|
|Review Updated:||04th Jul 2010|
Where to Buy
Tile Mad Easy is sold directly from their webpage, that you can pay a visit to by clicking here: tilemadeasy.com The product is not sold through any other retailers, even if you might come across other sites that link directly to the payment processor web page. Having said that, it’s best to click through to the source to see the most recent price. If you would like to purchase without using an affiliate link that can be done so via this link: http://www.tilemadeasy.com
Who else wants to complete slash their tile laying cost by 80% or more simple by avoiding a few simple (but common) mistakes, most tile setters won’t tell you about, plus… apply over 50 tips and tricks they don’t want you to know about, and all by simply… watching a few videos with step by step (real life) examples they hope you never find out about!
- Making Cuts On The Cutter Board. As with anything, there is a right way and a wrong way. Warning: Do this the wrong way and it could cost you a lot of money in broken tile.
- Making Cuts With The Tile Saw. See it in action! You may not even need the saw but just in case you do I show you exactly how to use it safely and effectively.
- Using The Tile Nippers (When And How). This is another critical task that could cost you big if not done correctly. However, once you master this bad boy you can literally cut the time of your tile job in half!
- Sizing The Joints. The size of your joints can mean the difference between a professional tile job and an amateur job gone bad.
- See How To Lay It Out. Don’t go by your instincts alone. Watch my video as we get this down to a simple science using up-to-date short cuts that even many seasoned tile setters don’t know about!
- University Of Southern Mississippi
- West Lake Manor Retirement Home
User Comment and Discussion
We permit all comments on this product – good or bad – with a view to helping people in arriving at a buying decision. Don’t be frightened to enter the discussion!
Product Statistics and Appraisal
In answering this question we harness the power of statistics. All the products we review use the same payment processor. They provide statistics on all the products they list. (See the about page for further info on exactly how we use the stats). The statistics provide us with two quality indicators: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.
Buyer SatisfactionThis product scores 99.82/100 which is extremely high and this means that almost all people who purchased were happy with the product.
Our Buyer Frenzy IndicatorBuyer Frenzy Rating is an indicator of how much interest there in a product – a bit like a product’s ‘sales rank’. When a product scores a high frenzy rating, it means that customers are going mad for a product, buying it in their hundreds every day. Products with a high frenzy are usually quality products.
Tile Mad Easy has a frenzy score of 60.32/100 which is around standard – the frenzy levels haven’t arrived at fiver pitch quite yet