- A succinct overview of the product
- Info on where to buy
- Stats info for the product to help you as part of your purchasing decision
- A community forum for discussion of the product with other users in the comments section
- Information on the special purchase bonus which we offer
|Product Name:||Tonsil Stones|
Where to Buy
Tonsil Stones is sold from their website, which you can take a look at via this link: tonsilstones.ca The product is not really available through other retailers, although you might find some other websites that link directly to the payment processor web page. Even so, it’s best to click through to the product owner to find out the most up-to-date price. If you’d like to purchase without using an affiliate link you can do so via this link: http://www.tonsilstones.ca
Find out exactly how to get rid of tonsil stones for good with The 7 Easy Steps To Eliminate Tonsil Stones.
- The safest ways to remove the stubborn smelly stones at home
- Supplementary oral care to avoid food particle build up
- Daily routine to halt the formation of Tonsil Stones
- List of common foods to eliminate and diet regiment
- Prevention secrets that really work
User Comment and Discussion
We permit all comments about the product – whether positive or negative – with a view to aiding people in coming to a purchasing decision. Please don’t be frightened to enter the debate!
Product Statistics and Appraisal
In order to answer this we harness the power of statistics. All the products we review use the same payment processor. They provide statistics on all the products they list. (See our about page for further info on exactly how we use the stats). The statistics provide us with two quality indicators: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.
Buyer SatisfactionWe have given this product a buyer satisfaction rating of 61.02/100 which is relatively low – this means that a fair percentage of people are coming away unhappy.
The Buyer Frenzy IndicatorBuyer Frenzy Rating is an indication of how much interest there in a product – a little like a product’s ‘sales rank’. With a high ‘frenzy’ mark you can be sure that customers are going wild for a product, buying it in droves every day. Products with a high frenzy are very often quality products.
Tonsil Stones has a frenzy rating of 67.60/100 which is about standard – the frenzy levels haven’t arrived at fiver pitch quite yet