- A succinct overview of the product
- Information on where to order
- Statistical information about the product to help you in your purchasing decision
- A forum for debate of the product together with other customers in the comments area
- Information on the special bonus that we offer
|Product Name:||TV Maximum|
Where to Buy
TV Maximum is sold from their website, that you can take a look at via this link: tvmaximum.com The product isn’t sold via other outlets, even if you might discover other sites which link straight to the payment processor web page. However, it’s best to click through to the source to see the latest price. If you would like to buy without utilising an affiliate link that can be done so by clicking here: http://tvmaximum.com/
Download TV Shows to your computer, mobile, TV or any other device with ease
- Any episode can be transferred onto a whole host of mobile devices such as your iPod®, iPad®, iPhone®
- We stay completely up-to-date with any of the latest episodes that have been uploaded
- Our membership is great for newbies to experts alike
- One-click direct transfers straight from us
- One time fee for unlimited transfers
User Comment and Discussion
We allow all comments on the product – consistently – with a view to helping people in coming to a buying decision. Please don’t be afraid to enter the debate!
Product Statistics and Appraisal
To answer this we turn to statistics. All the products we review use the same payment processor. They provide statistics on all the products they list. (See our about page for further info on exactly how we use the stats). The statistics provide us with two quality indicators: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.
Our Buyer Satisfaction IndicatorOur buyer satisfaction rating for this product is 99.92/100 which is extremely high and this means that nearly all customers were happy with the product.
Buyer FrenzyBuyer Frenzy Rating is an indication of how much interest there in a product – a bit like a product’s ‘sales rank’. A high frenzy rating means that customers are going wild for a product, buying it in their hundreds every day. Products with a high frenzy are usually quality products.
TV Maximum has a frenzy rating of 60.65/100 which is around standard – the frenzy levels haven’t reached fiver pitch yet