- Title, cost, web-site along with other important facts in a single helpful quick-fire box
- Information on precisely where to buy
- Level of quality. It is a tough thing to judge but that is exactly where our product statistics are of most use.
- A place for purrl.net visitors to let rip with precisely what they think of the program
- Everyone should get a bonus with their purchase – learn how you can
|Product Name:||Ultimate MMA Strength & Conditioning Program|
|Review Updated:||02nd Oct 2010|
Where to Buy
Permit me to start with reminding you that payments for this package are via a separate transaction processor called Clickbank. They make sure the 2 month refund guarantee is upheld. They host the payment page, and will send you an email with download details soon after payment. In order to get to the payment page you must initially head over to the Ultimate MMA Strength & Conditioning Program site at ultimatemmastrength.com. It is the only place that is offering the product. Once on that website try to find the Purchase link which will redirect you to the transaction page.
Drastically Improve Your Strength And Conditioning With The #1 MMA Workout On The Internet and Never Gas Again,Guaranteed!
- My closely guarded 4 phase periodized training program – You’ll peak your strength and conditioning perfectly for your fight so that you’re powerful from the opening bell to when your hand is raised.
- Exclusive access to an online video library – see all of the exercises and workouts used in the program in action instead of being confused trying to follow an exercise through a written description.
- When to perform every session – No guesswork involved, you’ll know exactly when to lift weights, use medicine balls, do grip training, stretch, fight through NRG System Complexes, taper, and more.
- A simple and powerful method of tracking your workouts – Use this method and you’re guaranteed to consistently get stronger, more fit, and more feared by your opponents and training partners.
- The most common mistake when training for power – Most fighters think they’re training to be more powerful, but they’re really doing the opposite and wasting their time.
- A 38 year old BJJ National Gold Medalist finally learned how to train to get “faster and bigger gains in conditioning than ever” (and shredded in the process)
- Jeff “The Inferno” Joslin finally discovered what he was doing WRONG in his MMA workouts, which helped him win a welterweight title and make it to the UFC
- Exercises to prevent the most commonly injured joints in MMA – leave these out of your program and you can say goodbye to all the gains you’ve worked so hard for.
- So that I could link the exercises in the book to videos, so you can click and see the exercise in motion instead of just looking at pictures.
- An effective warm-up specific for mixed-martial arts – prevent injury and increase your MMA specific flexibility with this 5 minute warm-up.
User Comment and Discussion
We allow all remarks about this product – positive or negative – with the purpose of assisting people in arriving at a buying judgement. Please don’t be afraid to enter the debate!