- A succinct summary of the product
- Details on exactly where to order
- Statistical information on the product to help you in your purchasing decision
- A community forum for discussion of the product together with other customers in the comments section
- Details of the exclusive purchase bonus which we provide
Where to Buy
UpFlame is sold directly from their web page, that you can pay a visit to via this link: upflame.com The product is not sold through other retailers, although you might discover other sites which link directly to the payment processor page. However, it is best to click through to the product owner to see the latest price. If you’d like to buy without utilizing an affiliate link that can be done so by clicking here: http://www.upflame.com
A total squeeze page, sales page and backend system … the UpFlame Marketing Platform. This is the must have tool of 2011.
- Easier to use that Microsoft Work – upload a complete marketing platform in minutes
- The perfect sales funnel that includes squeeze pages and content delivery system
- Get ready to recruit a legion of affiliate marketers ready to make you money
- 4 beautiful and professional look themes
User Comment and Discussion
We permit all opinions on the product – consistently – with the aim of aiding people in coming to a buying decision. Please don’t be frightened to enter the discussion!
Product Stats and Appraisal
In answering this we take advantage of statistics. All the products we review use the same payment processor. They provide statistics on all the products they list. (See the about page for more info on exactly how we use the stats). We use the stats to produce two quality indicators: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.
Buyer SatisfactionThis product scores 99.52/100 which is extremely high and this means that almost all customers were pleased with the product.
Buyer FrenzyBuyer Frenzy is an indication of how much interest there in a product – a bit like the product’s ‘sales rank’. When a product scores a high frenzy rating, it means that customers are falling over themselves to get to a product, buying it in droves every day. Products with a top frenzy score are very often quality products.
UpFlame has a frenzy rating of 61.90/100 which is about standard – the frenzy levels haven’t arrived at fiver pitch quite yet