- A short summary of the product
- Info on exactly where to purchase
- Stats information on the product to assist you as part of your buying decision
- A community forum for debate of the product with other customers in the comments section
- Details of the unique bonus that we offer
|Product Name:||Watch Net tv Today|
|Review Updated:||08th Jul 2010|
Where to Buy
Watch Net tv Today is sold from their internet site, that you can take a look at by clicking here: watch-net-tvtoday.com The product isn’t available via any other retailers, although you might find other websites which link straight to the payment processor web page. Nonetheless, it is best to click through to the source to see the most up-to-date price. If you wish to buy without utilising an affiliate link that can be done so via this link: http://watch-net-tvtoday.com
Imagine watching 1,056 live television channels whenever you want, wherever you want all at the convenience and comfort of your desktop or laptop computer!
- NO Hardware to Install!
- LiveTV’s software technology plugs you directly into hundreds of worldwide LIVE digital television channels
- Works anywhere in the world
- Whether you are in the United States or in Australia, enjoy thousands of satellite channels directly in your PC!
User Comment and Discussion
We permit all feedback on the product – consistently – with a view to aiding people in coming to a buying decision. Don’t be frightened to enter the discussion!
Product Statistics and Analysis
In order to answer this we turn to statistics. All the products we review use the same payment processor. They provide statistics on all the products they list. (See the about page for further info on exactly how we use the stats). We use the stats to produce two quality indicators: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.
Buyer SatisfactionThis product scores 98.12/100 which is extremely high, and means the purrr factor is strong here: the overwhelming majority of customers were happy with what they bought.
Buyer FrenzyBuyer Frenzy Rating is an indication of how much interest there in a product – a bit like the product’s ‘sales rank’. When a product scores a high frenzy rating, it means that customers are going crazy for a product, buying it in their hundreds every day. Products with a top frenzy score are usually quality products.
Watch Net tv Today has a frenzy rating of 63.61/100 which is around standard – the frenzy levels haven’t reached fiver pitch quite yet