- A product details area with quick lookup necessary information
- The essential information regarding how to buy the product
- Stats! You will need to know if a product is good or not won’t you? That’s detailed in the stats part of the review.
- The feedback area! This is really an important part of the evaluation process where I collect opinions from those who have utilised the program
- You will get bonuses! (Honestly?!) Yes, it’s easy. Discover how in this section of the analysis
|Product Name:||Watch Trading Guide|
|Review Updated:||19th Sep 2010|
Where to Buy
Firstly, to buy without using the affiliate link you may use this hyperlink (remember that you will not qualify for your bonus however when you do). Furthermore, I do get a large amount of questions about how to buy items on this website. In the case of Watch Trading Guide you’ll first need to visit their website. Take a look at the sales page and after that scroll down to the “Buy It Now” button. You’ll then be redirected to the payment page. All transactions are taken care of by Clickbank.com, a respected transaction processor. It’s really a really easy payment page, and just after purchase you’ll get an email letting you know how you can down load the program.
A comprehensive guide teaching you about the online trading of watches
- Get familiar with terms such as mint, near mint, LNIB, BNBI and many others. This gives you an advantageous position when watch trading
- You get the power techniques necessary to uncover replica Patek Phillipe,Omega, Officine Panerai, Breitling and other top brands.
- Discover who and what the NAWCC, IWJG, Polygon trading network and the GIA Alumni Association are… and how they can help you
- Discover a genius way to use Google, Facebook and MySpace to minimize the risk of being conned out of your hard earned money
- You will be introduced to 15 websites where you can safely buy a watch online. This reduces your risk of being conned
- Know the best payment terms to ask for. Is it check, bank transfer, paypal or cash? The answer will surprise you
- Get to know the intricacies of shipping. What to write on the top of a shipping document and what not to
- Where do you go when you need to obtain Luminova or you need genuine replacement parts for your watch?
- Showing you a genius way to use Google, Facebook and MySpace to minimize the risk of being conned out
- Why a face to face meeting is the best when watch trading. And what to look for when you meet
User Comment and Discussion
The comments area! Appreciated, and hated, by product vendors – this is the place in which members can let loose their frustrations and discuss their delights. Did you adore it? Inform us. Did you hate it? Give us all the details.