- A quick research table with the main factoids concerning the product
- Where you can buy – I’ve written a section outlining all of the info necessary to make a purchase
- I personally absolutely love statistics! Delicious they are (a quote from the mighty Yoda). They will allow us to decide if it is a product you should get.
- Genuine product opinions from genuine users is to be located in the customer opinions part of the review
- Don’t miss out on your purchase bonus – find out about the bonuses you can obtain
|Product Name:||WordPress Crash Course|
|Review Updated:||14th Oct 2010|
Where to Buy
The first thing in the shopping process should be to click through to the retailer’s web-site: crashcoursetraining.com. That’s right, you will need to go through the sales hype, yet that can typically be pretty helpful. Find the “Buy It” or “Add to Cart” link and you will be taken to the payment page, hosted by the payment processor Clickbank. Soon after payment you’ll receive an email with specific information regarding how to retrieve your purchase. If you do not want to make use of an affiliate link (and miss your bonus!) to go to the vendor’s web-site you can click here.
I cut out all of the fluff and unnecessary information that you would normally find in other courses. Since it’s a crash course, you’ll learn exactly what you need to know fast and you won’t waste time learning things that you’ll probably never use. I spent over 160 hours making, editing and refining these videos so you could learn everything you need to know in just TWO HOURS!
- Images bring life to your blog. I show you how to add images to your pages and posts. I also show you where to find free images and killer premium paid images that you can use on your site.
- Business owners, coaches, and speakers who want more control over their websites or blogs without depending on web designers. They can make changes or additions to their site instantly.
- I’ll show you how to put adds in your sidebar and how to link those ads to products that you may be selling or to affiliate products.
- How to manage themes and instantly change the look of your entire site without losing your previous pages and posts.
- How to take full advantage of the latest upgrades to WordPress including the newest version – WordPress 3.0.
- You’ll learn the difference between pages and posts and how to use both of them to your greatest advantage.
- People who want to start an Online business in affiliate marketing or selling their own products.
- I’ll show you how to put images in your sidebar in case you want to have an author image there
- Those who want to switch from standard website builders to the WordPress platform
- How to choose and purchase a domain name and set up a hosting account
User Comment and Discussion
This is the section of the review in which product users tell all of us about their experience – positive and negative – with their product. You won’t find any one sided bogus product reviews here – we accept responses from everyone and want to hear helpful judgments of a product.
Product Stats and Evaluation
In order to answer this question we use stats. Every one of the products we analyze utilize the exact same payment processor. They offer stats on all the items they include. (See the about webpage for more information on just how we utilize stats). The statistics give us two quality signals: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.