- Get all of the important details you will need in a rapid lookup section
- I find that with these electronic products it will often be difficult to understand the best place to purchase and so I have written a section dedicated to that.
- Stats! You’ll need to determine if a product is good or not won’t you? That’s outlined in the statistics part of the review.
- The feedback section! This is really an essential part of the review process where I gather thoughts from people who have used the program
- You can receive bonuses! (Honestly?!) Yes, you really can. Discover how in this part of the analysis
|Product Name:||WP Subscribers|
Where to Buy
Let me start by reminding you that all payments for this package are by way of a completely independent payment processor called Clickbank. They make sure the 2 month refund guarantee is enforced. They host the transaction page, and will send you an email with download details soon after payment. To go to the transaction page you have to initially go to the WP Subscribers web site at wpsubscribers.com. It is the sole place that’s selling the product. Once on that site look for the Buy link which will take you to the transaction page.
An All-in-one solution that boosts your opt-in list by 300% instantly without additional traffic.
- Fully compatible with modern Internet web browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer
- Working with any autoresponder service: Aweber, GetResponse, Mailchimp, iContact…
- Extremely lightweight, every piece of code is well tested for optimal performance.
- Put your opt-in forms anywhere as you want.
- Install on Unlimited WordPress sites
- Can integrate with FaceBook users.
- Instant Download After Purchase
User Comment and Discussion
Here is the section of the review in which product users can let everybody know regarding their experience – negative and positive – with the product. You won’t come across any lame fake opinions here – we accept remarks from everyone and want to read constructive criticism regarding a product.
Product Stats and Evaluation
To be able to answer this question we use statistics. All of the products we evaluate use the same transaction processor. They supply stats on all of the items they include. (Look at the about us post to find out more on how we make use of the figures). The statistics give to us two quality signals: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.