- A concise breakdown of the product
- Details on exactly where to buy
- Stats information about the product to help you in your buying decision
- A forum for debate of the product with other users in the comments area
- Information on the exclusive bonus which we offer
|Product Name:||Yay Food|
|Review Updated:||04th Oct 2010|
Where to Buy
Yay Food is sold from their web site, that you can check out via this link: yayfood.com The product isn’t sold via other shops, although you may find other sites that link straight to the payment processor page. Nonetheless, it’s best to click through to the merchant to see the most up-to-date price. If you wish to buy without utilizing an affiliate link you can do so by clicking here: http://www.yayfood.com/front.php
How A Shy Pennsylvania Woman Released (Not Lost) 9 Pounds In 11 Days! …and then went on to release another 96 pounds!
- Fat Burning Calculator – You put in your height and weight, and you’re told exactly how to melt fat off – you can pick either “Fat Release” or “Extreme Fat Release”
- Meal Plans – You can eat whatever you want with yayFOOD – but just in case you’d rather follow a failproof formula, you get instant access to recipe databases, countless meal plans, and day-by-day menus.
- Impossible-To-Fail Guide – Every single question you could possibly have, answered from the start… including…
- How To Shop At The Grocery Store – You can eat anything you want but we give you a list of the very best “bang-for-your-buck” foods.
- How To Drink Alcohol While Still Melting Off The Fat – Check out the forum for all the “real-life” questions people ask… and the quick responses we give them…
User Comment and Discussion
We encourage all feedback on the product – whether positive or negative – with the aim of aiding people in coming to a buying decision. Don’t be afraid to enter the discussion!
Product Stats and Evaluation
In order to answer this we turn to statistics. All the products we review use the same payment processor. They provide statistics on all the products they list. (See the about page for further info on exactly how we use the stats). The statistics provide us with two quality indicators: buyer frenzy and buyer satisfaction.
Buyer SatisfactionWe have given this product a buyer satisfaction rating of 98.56/100 which is extremely high, and means the purrr factor is strong here: the vast majority of customers were very happy with their purchase.
Buyer FrenzyBuyer Frenzy is an indication of how much interest there in a product – a little like the product’s ‘sales rank’. A high frenzy rating means that customers are falling over themselves to get to a product, buying it in droves every day. Products with a top frenzy score are very often quality products.
Yay Food has a frenzy rating of 68.21/100 which is around standard – the frenzy levels haven’t reached fiver pitch yet